LCX LCR METER
The R&S®LCX LCR meters are versatile, extremely accurate and perform measurements quickly. They are ideal for challenging applications in research, development and production. Two instrument models and various options cover applications with a test signal frequency of up to 10 MHz. Internal and external bias functions, comprehensive analysis options and versatile test fixtures expand the wide range of possible applications.
Both models combine high measurement speed, accuracy and versatile measurement capabilities. This makes them the ideal instruments for standard measurements in development, for material analysis in research as well as for fast production testing. With their broad measurement ranges, they also cover applications with extremely low and extremely high impedances.
Three measurement times are available:
- Fast: ≤ 15 ms
- Medium: ≤ 100 ms
- Slow: ≤ 500 ms
The basic accuracy for impedance measurements is 0.05 %, and for phase measurements 0.03.
In addition to the many different impedance measurements, the two R&S LCX LCR meters are also able to measure transformers as well as resistances with DC voltage. The display can show up to four measurement parameters at the same time, and the measurement functions can be selected in pairs as per the following:
- Cp - Capacitance value measured with parallel-equivalent circuit model
- Cs - Capacitance value measured with series-equivalent circuit model
- Lp - Inductance value measured with parallel-equivalent circuit model
- Ls - Inductance value measured with series-equivalent circuit model
- D - Dissipation factor
- G - Equivalent parallel conductance measured with parallel-equivalent circuit model
- Rp - Equivalent parallel resistance measured with parallel-equivalent circuit model
- Rs - Equivalent series resistance measured with series-equivalent circuit model
- Rdc - Direct-current resistance
- R - Resistance
- X - Reactance
- Z - Impedance
- Y - Admittance
- Θd Phase angle of impedance/admittance (degree)
- Θr Phase angle of impedance/admittance (radian) B Susceptance