The R&S®MXO 4 Series is the first of a new generation of oscilloscopes that excel in both performance and value. The instruments deliver a once-in-a-decade engineering breakthrough for accelerated insight.
R&S®MXO 4 series oscilloscope sports an impressive 13.3" Full HD capacitive touchscreen and an intuitive user interface with a learning curve of less than 15 minutes.
- World’s fastest acquisition rate of over 4.5 million waveforms/s shows infrequent anomalies instantly
- Industry’s lowest trigger rearm time of
- Standard memory of 400 Mpoints per channel with option for 800 Mpoints
- History and segmented memory to capture up to 1 million acquisitions
- Industry’s most sensitive trigger: 1/1000 vertical division
- Best-in-class trigger jitter of just 1 ps
- 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz bandwidth
- 4 analog, 16 digital channels
- Up to 5 Gsample/s sample rate
- Standard memory of 400 Mpoints per channel, optional upgrade to 800 Mpoints
- 12-bit ADC at all sample rates
- 18-bit architecture with HD mode
- Precise digital trigger
- Standard 3 year warrenty
Base unit includes standard accessories: 700 MHz passive probe (10:1) per channel, accessories bag, quick start guide, power cord.
Use the following steps to select the appropriate instrument and options for your measurement needs.