The R&S®NGA100 power supplies are linear, compact and easy to use. All models have excellent readback accuracy with a low-current range for demanding measurements. Features such as data logging, arbitrary waveforms, built-in statistics and remote sensing make the instruments ideal for various bench applications. Equipped with a number of different remote interfaces, including USB and Ethernet, the R&SÂ®NGA100 power supplies are also great for automated tests. Advanced protective functions keep devices connected and power supplies safe.
- One output
- Maximum 40 W total output power
- Maximum 100 V or maximum 2 A per output
- The linear design of the output stages allows the R&SÂ®NGA100 power supplies to operate with minimal residual ripple and noise, supplying extremely stable output voltage and current.
- FlexPower, operates with maximum power at various operating points and cover far more applications than single range power supplies.
- Activate channel fusion in either serial or parallel mode and the device will act like a single channel version of itself with double voltage or current capabilities.
- IoT devices can have multiple sleep modes where current consumption is very low. To accurately determine these operating states, R&SÂ®NGA100 power supplies have a low current measurement range.