OBR 6200 Series Portable Optical Backscatter Reflectometers
The Luna OBR 6225 and OBR 6235 are portable and rugged ultra-high resolution reflectometers with backscatter-level sensitivity for testing fiber optic networks deployed in aerospace, naval, data center and industrial applications.
The OBR 6200 Series utilizes optical frequency domain reflectometry (OFDR) technology to measure distributed return loss (RL) and insertion loss (IL) with sub-millimeter spatial resolution, high precision and high dynamic range. The OBR 6200 Series are rugged battery-powered integrated systems with an intuitive touchscreen user interface, making them ideal for field maintenance applications.
The OBR 6225 is optimized for short fiber optic networks found in aerospace, naval, transportation and industrial applications, while the OBR 6235 is a good fit for data center environments.
- Fully portable and rugged OBR
- Track and analyze return loss (RL) and insertion loss (IL) versus length
- Measure length and latency with high precision
- Spatial sampling resolution down to 80 μm
- Available with IP65 and MIL-STD certifications
View datasheet below or selection an option for specifications